Born from the collaboration between France Nature Environnement and Fondation PSA, this guide complements previous publications on the theme of tomorrow's mobility:
- The guide "La juste place de la voiture dans la mobilité de demain" published in 2014
- The booklet ""Le climat, la mobilité et nous" published in 2016
- The panorama "Mobilités collaboratives et partagées - Solutions et leviers" published in 2017
- The "Guide pédagogique de la mobilité durable" published in 2018
This new guide is the result of 2 years of work carried out in 3 districts labelled eco-neighbourhoods by the Ministry of Housing and Sustainable Habitat:
- a semi-rural Robien district in Saint Brieuc,
- an urban district the Mont Valérien in Suresnes
- and finally a rural district : the Cassini Gardens in Coudray.
The experiments carried out in these eco-neighbourhoods have made it possible to identify good practices and innovative mobility solutions in the territories. A few days before the second round of the municipal elections, this guide is intended to help mayors and local authority decision-makers ensure that sustainable mobility is at the heart of future development projects.
To download the guide: click
In 3 months, 26 "mobility" projects were financed by Fondation PSA
to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic and its social consequences!
Votre Ecole Chez Vous( School at home) : Confinement Period Review
How does the association Votre Ecole Chez Vous pursue its teaching mission ?