Born from the collaboration between France Nature Environnement and Fondation PSA, this guide complements previous publications on the theme of tomorrow's mobility:
- The guide "La juste place de la voiture dans la mobilité de demain" published in 2014
- The booklet ""Le climat, la mobilité et nous" published in 2016
- The panorama "Mobilités collaboratives et partagées - Solutions et leviers" published in 2017
- The "Guide pédagogique de la mobilité durable" published in 2018
This new guide is the result of 2 years of work carried out in 3 districts labelled eco-neighbourhoods by the Ministry of Housing and Sustainable Habitat:
- a semi-rural Robien district in Saint Brieuc,
- an urban district the Mont Valérien in Suresnes
- and finally a rural district : the Cassini Gardens in Coudray.
The experiments carried out in these eco-neighbourhoods have made it possible to identify good practices and innovative mobility solutions in the territories. This guide is intended to help mayors and local authority decision-makers ensure that sustainable mobility is at the heart of future development projects.
To download the guide: click
Youth mobility in rural areas: the Road to the Future project
In 2019, the association Chemins d’avenir was awarded winner of Fondation PSA’s Mobility for Access to Education and Culture call for…
The Petite Galerie du Louvre is going to the site of Charleville-Mézières
On October 1, the opening of the exhibition "Advent of the Artist" took place.