On November 14th 2017, the PSA Foundation Prize Jury selected 15 finalists from more than 50 submitted projects.
Employees, heavily involved in associations serving common intetest, presented these projects and receive financial support from the Foundation.
Among these winners, 3 associations were awarded the Grand Prix de la Fondation.
Discover all the winning projects below!
- Tele-Assistance Plus - Associação de Apoio Social e Desenvolvimento de Galisteu e Vide-Entre-Vinhas
- Summer Camp 2018 - Asociación Junior Yedra
- To go out, like everyone - Associação Pró-Excepcionais Kodomo-No-Sono Grand Prix International
- Music everywhere and for everyone - Casa Rafael
- Let's move with Dunes d'espoir - Dunes d'espoir
- The blind and their funny machines - Les non-voyants et leurs drôles de machines Grand Prix du Public
- Rugby try for girls - Association Rebonds!
- The Défi Joëlette Team in mountains - Equipe Défi Joëlette
- A senior adapted vehicle - Résidence Pierre NOAL (EHPAD)
- "Young mothers on the move" Mobility Credit- CFPE Etablissements - Villa Jeanne
- Handicap in the city: the simple solution of the pusher bike - Envoludia
- 4 Wheels for a Job - École de la Deuxième Chance (E2C) Grand Hainaut
- Noone left aside on my territory - Tour-emploi Grand Prix France
- For the development of new services in rural areas - Association DEFI Mobilité
- Mobility for Everyone - Institut Médico-Educatif "Les Papillons Blancs du Cambrésis"
Award Ceremony for two Latin American associations supported by the PSA Foundation
Carlos Tavares, President of the PSA Foundation and Chairman of the Managing Board of Groupe PSA, confers awards to Kodomo-No-Sono Pro…
A humanitarian restaurant run by refugees from the Middle East in Portugal
On Monday December 11th, the PSA Foundation handed over the keys of a utility vehicle to the Mezze restaurant, a humanitarian project of…