Creation of a mobility platform
The project concerns the Aveyron département from the Grand Rodez agglomeration to Millau. Mobil’Emploi, a travelling socially-responsible driving school created in April 2014, is the only mobility offering in this area. The structure is part of the ASAC solidarity group comprising:
- an intermediary organisation,
- a territorial support centre,
- a home-care service,
- an “Espace et Patrimoine” integration programme.
The aim is to set up a mobility platform to supplement mobility offers and bring a practical response to the territory and the individuals concerned.
The opening of the mobility platform addresses the following objectives:
- the pooling of all the players in the territory concerned by mobility issues (integration players, public and private transport solutions, communautés de communes (communities of municipalities), etc.),
- the extension of the territory covered by Mobil’Emploi through to Millau,
- the development of socially-responsible driving school.
These mobility offers will be further strengthened by the opening of a socially-responsible garage under the authority of the ASAC territorial support centre.