Do you want to submit a project for a PSA Foundation grant?
- First, you’ll need to:
- check whether your project and organisation are eligible for Foundation support (see the eligibility criteria in the menu)
- gather your supporting evidence and documentation
- make sure you can answer the questions on the form honestly and concisely
- check the call for projects timetable to make sure you are applying under the right theme and that applications are open for your theme. Remember, the application window is only open for one month, so don’t miss out!
- Next, you’ll need to register for an account on our website. You’ll receive a username and password, which you’ll need to use to submit or view all future applications. If you already created an account on the previous version of our website, you will have to create a new account as the previous one has not been kept. However, you can use the same login and password as before.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Apply” and the form will take you through the process.
To help you prepare in advance and make sure you have everything you need, you can click here to read through the questions in the online form and check the list of documentation you’ll need.
Have you already filed a project and would like to consult it or modify it?
Simply log in to our site using the username and password you entered when you submitted your file, then click on "Submit a project" and you will be able to access the form you have filled in. Online changes are possible until the call for projects is closed.