- Harnessing mobility to improve access to education and culture means delivering equal opportunities for everyone, and giving disadvantaged young people a second chance
- Promoting road safety and offering more environmentally friendly transportation solutions
Are you concerned or are you aware of a project that falls within this field of action? Therefore, it is time!
- Geographical scope of projects: France and international
- Typology of projects: mobility platforms, social garages, driving schools, transport on demand, solidarity rentals ...
- Beneficiaries: vulnerable people public, prevented or in difficulty of professional or social inclusion
- Terms of the project submission: the procedure is done entirely online, the form is to be filled on the Foundation's website, accessible here
- Opening of the project submission online: Saturday, June 1st, 2019
- Closure of online project submission: Sunday, June 30, 2019
- Selection Committee: September 5, 2018
No paper file will be examined and no file can be filed after June 30, 2019.
1 Grand Prix for Education and Culture, worth an additional € 10,000, will be awarded by the Jury to one of the winning projects. This prize is reserved for sponsored projects. For more information, visit the "Prix de la Fondation" page in the menu.
Feel free to widely spread around the information!
To submit your project clik here